Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Review: $1950.20 Profit ---MEHHHh

This month has been a pretty tough one. Coming in I had made a great effort to watch a ton more videos and put in more hours. After a few weeks and making about half a dozen deep runs in tournaments I was pretty discouraged. I really let things get away from me and after a $800 downswing, I ended the month with the following numbers.

235 MTTs
120 Hours
$1950.20 Profit.

I have one more month left of Tournament Poker Edge and I have seen it do very little for my game. It is good to see videos but I think most of the players do not take the time to tell the viewer why they are making certain moves often enough. I have decided to refocus on playing the evening tournaments and I know this will be good month.

GOALS

300MTTs
150 Hours
$7000 Profit
5 Final Tables

I can feel that my focus is back and it is going to be a good month

No comments:

Post a Comment